Carrara Marble Worktops
Marble is an olden-aged surface that has been used from past years ago in homes around the world. The marble is a versatile and stylish material decorating your Kitchen, Bathrooms and home. When it comes to your kitchen, you need your worktop to be more than something nice to look at, you need it to be durable and long-lasting. Carrara Marble is an ideal choice.
Carrara Marble is definitely one of the best kitchen worktop materials both in terms of design and colour options. This natural stone is being used even in the most expensive restaurants, hotels, and spas across the globe. It has to be one of the most beautiful materials for a kitchen worktop. Marble overall is a natural stone that is mined from the earth, usually in countries such as India, Italy, Spain and China, which makes it extremely durable to whatever you want to throw at it, with a few cautions at the same time.
Carrara marble worktops are the most popular brand of marble which is a top choice for many people when it comes to renovating their kitchen space.
Let’s take a closer look at the Advantages, Disadvantages and cost of this particular product.
Advantages of Carrara Marble Worktops:
1. The marble looks luxurious and expensive, even though it can be found for a much cheaper price tag than you might think.
2. When the Carrara worktop installed correctly by a highly trained professional, marble worktops are very durable and will remain for a long time.
3. Marble worktops are strong and won’t move easily.
4. Marble worktops are also heat resistant so that no worries when it comes to putting hot pans or dishes onto the surface.
5. A naturally cool material, marble is ideal for baking, because flour doesn’t stick to it, and your ingredients remain cool.
Disadvantages of Carrara Marble Worktops:
1. When it comes to kitchens, Carrara marble comes with certain downfalls like its porous nature that can easily get stains on the surface when it comes in contact with vinegar, lemon and red wine.
2. Apart from that, marble can even get scratches easily when it comes in contact with a sharp knife, blade or tools.
Cost of Carrara Marble Worktops:
The cost of Carrara marble worktop is really going to depend on which part of the country you get it,whether there are any sales on at the time, and the requirements that you needs.You will buy your material per square foot, so obviously, the more you need, the higher the cost.
You can generally expect a higher cost depending on the following:
a) Which country it was mined from.
b) The thickness of the sheets of marble may be at a higher price.
c) The hue of the marble.The number of veins within the material.
The design you go for – obviously if you go for something a little more involved,
For Example: A brighter colour (or) a certain effect and glitter may impact price tag will increase quite a lot compared to the basic price,
Whether you need any Curves (or) shape of your worktop.This will mean cutting is more involved and installation too.
Carrara is a great make of marble worktops and their testimonials from previous customers really speak for themselves.You are better going for a brand name when it comes to warranty, and you usually have a better customer service experience as a result.Of course, there are lesser-known brands out there who will give you quality, but in terms of reliablity and word of mouth, carrara is a quality company that has a lot of happy customers to their name.
If you are going for Carrara marble for your next kitchen worktop,then you will surley have a luxurious finish to your new kitchen decor.