Pictures are for representation only
Filter by Brand
Over the years, Quartz worktops have gained tremendous popularity among interior designers, fabricators and homeowners alike. That fame attributes to a good number of useful reasons especially to the end-user – the buyer. One of the strongest factors is that the quartz surfaces are engineered to bespoke specifications of a kitchen space, which strengthens their share in the world of worktops among its natural stone rivals – marble and granite.
For further reading on the advantages of the quartz countertops, refer to a host of benefits listed in the later sections of the article.
1. The knowledge and expertise on the quartz worktops in London and other U.K. cities acquired over twenty strong year’s sets DialAWorkTop apart from the rest. This understanding of the material along with our partnerships with top-quality quartz brands from across the U.K. makes us your first choice for quartz worktops.
2. We have cutting-edge machinery and professional-trained masons to make your vision for a kitchen worktop a dream come true, from raw material sourcing to a beautiful piece of craftsmanship crowning your kitchen.
3. We provide next day sample service of any quartz colour and brand which you select, so we can save time on your project.
1. Quartz worktops are durable, their lifespan is exceptionally long due to their hardness, which is acquired due to its non-porous nature.
2. Limitless design patterns.
3. Since available in a wide range of quartz worktops colours, you will be spoilt for choice. And the quartz itself is virtually available in all colours.
4. Scratch, stain and impact resistant.
5. Hygienic i.e. bacteria-free as the quartz surfaces eliminate the penetration and accumulation of foreign bodies due to their non-porous surfaces.
6. Simple cleansing required. You can use ordinary household soaps for the purpose.
7. No sealing required. That is, you incur low maintenance cost to keep the worktop in good condition.
8. Beautifully blends with other decor in indoor spaces. Create your desired ambiance as per your taste and mood from the variety of quartz worktops colours.
Coming to the types of quartz worktops in London, you find innumerable variations. However, the three main types of worktops – grey, white and black – predominates the rest. Even from these three types, you get a variety of hues and subsequently designs.
Let’s discuss the best of them now.1. Grey Quartz Kitchen Worktops:
Of all the types of quartz worktops, the grey quartz kitchen worktops are a class apart. Given the multiple shades of its hue and a well-blending character with other design aesthetics, these worktops offer a great deal of choice for builders and homeowners alike. Besides, the quartz surfaces virtually pamper you with unlimited designs. For this reason, the grey quartz worktops are clear winners!
Since the grey quartz worktops are from the same family of quartz worktops, they offer the same quintessential benefits mentioned above but differ from the look and feel of its aesthetics.
DialAWorkTop can provide you top brands for your home & commercial needs – from Ceasarstone to Cambria to KalingaStone, you name it and we provide it!.
Please use our filter function on our website to choose different Grey Quartz accross multiple brands.2. White Quartz Kitchen Worktops:
White quartz kitchen worktops substitute white aristocratic marble worktops as the best possible alternative, with all the cost-saving advantages of quartz worktops especially low maintenance cost in the long run.
White Quartz worktop brightens up your space which is an added advantage expecially for smal to medium kitchen spaces.
We at DailAWorkTop provide various types of white colours from plain white to white mirror to white fleck to white with grey design and white marble effect quartz.
Please use our filter function on our website to choose different White Quartz accross multiple brands.3. Black Quartz Kitchen Worktops:
Black is one of the most popular and preferred colour as it goes with any colour furniture. These worktops are maintenance free.
Black Quartz worktops come in variety of colour, hue, design & patterns, thereby giving your project a great variety of choice.
Please use our filter function on our website to choose different Black Quartz accross multiple brands.
The following factors determine the final cost of a quartz worktop: design layout, cutouts, edging, total size of the quartz surface, and the travel distance from DialAWorkTop to the jobsite.2. Do quartz worktops stain?
No, they do not. Unlike its natural counterparts, quartz, the man-made stone surface, nearly eliminates staining the surface. They are stain-proof.3. What is the cheapest quartz countertop?
By all means, it depends on some factors like – source (or brand), design specifications including the size of a countertop, installation (for more complex worktops), and travel distance between DialAWorkTop and your kitchen space.4. How can you tell the quality of quartz countertops?
The colour consistency and shining of the quartz countertops tell you how good they are. Both qualities should be consistent all through the slab (in all sides of the quartz surface).5. Why buy Quartz worktops from DialAWorkTop?
We offer a free sample service which allows you to see and feel the quality of the material before you make your decision. In some cases a small sample does not paint a real picture so we offer the ability for you to see the whole slab and handpick the slab/s that will be used for your worktop. We want to make sure you make the right choice as this, in many cases, is a once in a lifetime project.