Black Forest Granite Worktops
The Black Forest Granite is originated from black Granite with small gold or white flecks. This material was available in various shades with a dark black background, a dark black/green tinge or black with grey/white pinhead sized spotting. These various shades will have golden specks in them however there are two distinct types: small (or) medium flake and large flake.
Mostly Black Forest Granite originated from India in different colours as Black, grey, White colored slab with a polished, leathered or honed finish. It recommends the durability in the Granites. Our Black Forest Granite is boldly patterned and had most demand all over the world.
In the list of black granite,black forest granite stone matters the most with its high variance and bold patterns smeared on the surface top.The black color symbolizes action and emotions has been a great choice of granite stone lovers who prefer to boost the aesthetics of their premises.with the capacity of enduring freezing temperature,black forest granite stone is considered superb for a number of interior projects like countertops,backsplash,stairs,walls and floors.This beautiful black granite from south india can easily boost the aesthetics of any interior and exterior.Quarried from south india granite quarries,black forest granite worktops are a highly variational and durable stone with loads of unique features.Available in various finishes and sizes,this stone is highly recommended for all sorts of interior and exterior projects.With this content,all black granite enthusiasts and buyer will know more about many dimensions of the stone and marketing aspects concerned with it.
Being a famous black hued stone,exquisite ideal for accomplishing commercial and residential projects.The elegant use of natural stone products,such as slabs,tiles and countertops for kitchen and baths impart a new look to all walls and floors.when it comes to having something unique in off-white hues,the black forest granite stone product steals the show with an exclusive surface wearing snow-white swirls and stripes.
Specifications of Black Forest Granite
Check out the following aspects of the stone:
Black Forest granite
Nero foresto granite,scorpio black granite,silver paradiso granite,forest black,lava vecchia granite.
Grey or gray
Destination of origin:
Mostly in South india.
Polished, Sawn, Honed, Flamed / Thermal, Brushed / Leather, Antique (Flamed + Brushed), Bush-Hammered, Water-blast, Water Jet, Both Sides Polished Black Forest Granite Slabs & Tiles.
Commercial and domestic structures.
We are exporting Black Forest Granite to all over the world. We do the Black Forest Granite countertops and supply Slabs, Tiles and other cut sizes of Black Forest Granite
Features of Black Forest Granite
1. Resistant to most scratches.
2. Helps harboring bacteria.
3. High resistance to heat and cold temperatures.
4. Each slab is unique in terms of shades and pattern.
5. Beautiful aesthetics and endless array of colours and finishes.
6. Natural product.
8. Suitable for food preparation areas and healthcare facilities.
9. High resistance to impact.
Benefits of Black Forest Granite
It has aesthetic looks, highly lustrous,long life and smooth finishing.
1. Simple and luxurious.
2. Minimal liquid absorption
3. Extremely durable
4. Popular worktop material due to a mix of looks and investment value
5. Available in a wide array colours, thicknesses and finishes
6. Unique appearance
7. Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications
8. Adds resale value to any property
9. Honed finish granite provides vintage and old fashioned looks
10. Easy maintenance regime
11. Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth
12. 100% natural and non-toxic
13. Suitable for food preparation areas and healthcare facilities