Ivory Fantasy Granite Worktops
The ivory fantasy granite worktop is made of beige coloured natural stone intermittent with black speckles. It is best suited for those who prefer to include a subtle and warm appearance in their kitchen.It was complimented because of its creamy colour with pink overtones, the stone is used in kitchens with a matter look and plain wooden furniture to lend a feeling of space and lighten up dark spaces.
Origin of Ivory Fantasy Granite:
Ivory Fantasy Granite is a natural stone originally found in India and quarried in the regions of Thiruthangal, Virudhunagar District, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, from where it is exported to the UK and Europe.
Ivory Fantasy granite countertops present a beige pattern background including small and medium sized coloured graining ranging between beige, rose, grey with hints of pinkish and rose shells in a consistent pattern. It offers unparalleled natural beauty and strength to interior and exterior architectural areas alike.
Characteristics of Ivory Fantasy Granite:
1. Ivory Fantasy is an extremely versatile natural granite available in different finishes including honed polished, Anticato and bush hammered that enables different looks suiting relevant design environments.
2. Ivory Fantasy granite is suitable for kitchens, walls and floorings. It requires little maintenance by providing sophisticated looks in both interior and exterior applications that offers a refined appearance with incredible performance characteristics and strength.
3. Ivory Fantasy Granite is a magmatic rock which is made from quartz and feldspar amongst other minerals. It occurs naturally below the earth’s crust over hundreds of thousands of years ago resulting as an extremely strong stone that has been used over many civilizations in construction of buildings and monuments and paving.
4. The lack of calcium in granite ensures the stone does not etch like marble when exposed to citric acid present in lemons, oranges, etc.
5. The Slab sizes of Ivory fantasy granite will cover areas of between 5.5 metre square and 6.5 metre square, which ensures large areas such as kitchen are installed seamlessly.
6. The Standard thicknesses for Ivory Fantasy granite are 20mm and 30mm in standard finishes in polished, honed and special-order satin and bush hammered which allow for many options in terms of both design and style.
Check out the following aspects of the stone:
Ivory Fantasy Granite.
Grey , white , Silver , Cream.
Destination of origin:
Mostly from India.
Honed, Polished and Satinato.
Heat / Fire.
Benefits of Ivory Fantasy Granite:
1.Simple and luxurious.
2.Minimal liquid absorption.
4.Popular worktop material due to a mix of looks and investment value.
5.Available in a wide array colours, thicknesses and finishes.
7.Suitable for indoors and outdoors applications.
8.Adds Re-sale value to any property.
9.Honed finished provides vintage and old-fashioned looks.
10.Easy maintenance regime.
11.Naturally strong: third strongest mineral on earth.
12.100% natural and non-toxic.
13.Suitable for food preparation areas and healthcare facilities.
Moreover, the stone being granite in nature means that homeowners do not have to worry about stains and scratches dampening the look of the material or damaging its surface. Durability and smoothness are the hallmarks of any kind of granite which stands true for ivory fantasy granite stones too.
Most recently, granite has become the suitable material for residential homes and it offers unique and exotic looks, durability, strength and investment value to any property of both interior and exterior applications.